Post Treatment Care
Continue The Care At Home
In the coming months you will be given a take-home welcome pack which will include some suggestions on how to best take care of yourself after your treatment. Individual stretches and strengthening exercises will be given to you depending on your body’s needs; to get the most out of your massage treatments we encourage you to incorporate these into your routine.
As well as your specific post treatment exercises, we suggest:
- Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated and support increased circulation and lymphatic activity
- Eating a nutritious, protein-rich meal to support muscle recovery
- Applying topical cream such as Rescue & Renew Gelee to any areas that may be sore
- Taking it easy! Massage can often provide you with a boost of energy and lightness, but can sometimes leave you feeling wiped out and sore – listen to your body and if you feel you need some rest; do so!
- Utilising post treatment aids such as: Spiky Balls, Foam Rollers, Tennis Balls and Resistance Bands, to continue the results of treatment and clearing any resistant areas.
- And most importantly: SMILE! You’ve just taken good care of yourself, good work!